Registration for culture courses and workshops 2023/2024
The City Council opens the registration period for Culture courses and workshops 2023/2024
Registrations can be completed online. The registration period will remain open from September 15 to 30 and the quarterly classes will begin on October 2, ending in June 2024
The Estepona City Council informs that the registration period for the 2023/2024 Culture Courses and Workshops will open on September 15, offering a wide variety of disciplines for all ages. The deadline will remain open until September 30. Classes will begin on Monday, October 2, 2023 and will end at the end of June 2024.
The municipal Culture delegation will offer online access for registrations in these, through the following link (https://cursoscultura.estepona.es/CronosWeb/Login/). Likewise, they can be carried out in person in the new City Hall building, from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The deputy mayor responsible for the Sociocultural Area, Paula Herrera, has highlighted the aid offered by the City Council to groups that are in a situation of greater vulnerability and who are registered in Estepona, with a 50% reduction in the cost of the workshops and courses.
Students enrolled in the Estepona Adult Center, Solfeggio students who enroll in Piano, youth correspondents accredited by the municipal Youth delegation and students who are part of a family unit will also benefit from this 50% bonus. numerous.
Likewise, students of the Municipal Band workshop who do their internships in the same Band will have a 100% discount and a 25% bonus for those who are enrolled in more than one course of the municipal Culture delegation.
All scheduled courses and workshops must be paid quarterly in advance, after registration. Bonuses will not be cumulative. Students who requested bonuses last year will not have to request them this quarter.
The Courses and Workshops of the Culture Delegation that will be taught this year 2023-2024 are the following:
- Chess Course.
- Artistic area. Theater, with Juan Jesús Luque.
- Dance Area. Ballroom Dances (Latin Rhythms, Sevillanas and Wedding Choreography), with Mariví Rodríguez; Classical-Flamenco Dance, with Eva Alarcón; Elementary and Middle Grade Preparatory of the Andalusian Flamenco School, with Lourdes Barrientos; and Flamenco Dance, Castanets and Latin Rhythms, with Maribel García.
- Crafts Area. Drawing and Painting, with Rocío Garín; Painting on Fabric, Tiffany and Polychrome, with Lina María Barrientos; and Encaje de Bolillos with Rosario Amate and Isabel Mena (Registrations in this last course with Isabel Mena will be formalized at the 24 Horas Deportivas Foundation).
- Language Area. English, with Juan Sergio Picardo.
- Music Area. Flamenco Guitar, with Paco Javier Jimeno; Percussion, with Chico Fargas; Solfeggio and Piano, with Joaquín Castellano; and Musical and Instrumental Band Training Workshop, with José Antonio López Camacho.
- Courses in Cancelada. Chess; Belly Dance and Latin Dances with Paulina Partal; Bobbin Lace with Isabel Mena; Crafts and Crafts, and Design and Pattern Making, with M.ª Eugenia Espinosa. (Registrations for these last three courses will be formalized at the 24 Horas Deportivas Foundation).
- Other Courses.- (By bidding for Culture classrooms or collaboration agreements). In Estepona: Modern Dance, with Laura Perea; History of Art, with Victoria Infante; Learn to Sing, with Ana Fargas; French (French Alliance), and Dance Therapy, with Inmaculada Chacón (Social Affairs). In Cancelada, English, with José Daniel Díaz.